Monday, August 16, 2010

The First Crusade, Part 2

I thought I would show some of the generals who opposed us at NorCon 2010, and by opposing us became our new friends! And isn't that what huge bloody games of futristic battles are all about? I have tried to show them with their armies.
Here we have Mark, Chris and Tensen. They brought a wonderful Ork army, full of character, and a huge beautiful Ork Blasta Bommer. Pictures of it to come.
Josh is a cousin to Paul, a member of the Conclave of Chaos at GMI. And while Paul plays evil, Josh's army is devoted to the Emperor! It was full of Guard and Inquisitors.
I believe this is Nate, who had a very characterful Guard army. Sadly he caught the full brunt of the Daemonic incursion to come.
Here is Andrew with his breathtaking Eldar force. A good opponent, but I call foul! The man was playing Apocalypse with a Golden Daemon-quality army! Actually, his army is very typical of what we found in Redding. Gorgeous armies, general-ed by really nice guys. The Roadshow has some work to do on the painting side. I believe that is Shane and Colton in the background.
And here is Justin, who had a little of everything non-evil in his force. His flyers latter did a good job of disordering my Forces of Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment